Our salon services are carried out in the comfortable public speaking topics for students elegant surroundings of Gyles Allen premises.
Our stylists combine the very best in modern day hair-styling, cutting and colouring.
Choosing the right hair colour is crucial to your look, however as difficult as this sounds its actually quite simple.
Your hair colour should match your skin tone, once you know this you then decide whether to have highlights
- If you have a paler skin tone try to stay away from darker shades as this can make you appear older
- If you have a good base hair colour highlights would suit whereas a base colour that make you look pale etc should have a full colour change. Highlights look better with multiple shade rather than just the one
- If your hair is less than 15 percent grey stick with a semi permanent argumentive essay topics dye
- once you’ve found your right colour and are happy with the results remember to protect it with colour enhancing shampoo’s and conditioners
- Your hair colour should last around 4-5 weeks when your roots come through simply get them touched up
If you are still unsure a member of staff will be happy to advise you.